.:: November Contest Rules ::.

Started by MotherNature, November 01, 2004, 09:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Post your fishing tips, everything from boats to worms. Whoever posts the most will win your choice of a $50 tackle pack or Charter Membership for one year and 2 Ultimate Bass Decals.

Rules:
1. You can not post something that someone else has already posted in the November Contest Posts thread.
2. The tips must be bass fishing related.
3. The tips should include why they work and explain how they work.
4. The contest will close November 30th 2004 at 9pm.
5. All tips are subject to approval by Site Administration (Mother Nature, Mike, and Mike Noble).
6. All Ultimate Bass Members are eligable to win!

Have Fun and play to win!

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

calincalif50

Quote from: Laurie on November 01, 2004, 09:48:57 AM
Post your fishing tips, everything from boats to worms. Whoever posts the most will win your choice of a $50 tackle pack or Charter Membership for one year and 2 Ultimate Bass Decals.

Rules:
1. You can not post something that someone else has already posted in the November Contest Posts thread.
2. The tips must be bass fishing related.
3. The tips should include why they work and explain how they work.
4. The contest will close November 30th 2004 at 9pm.
5. All tips are subject to approval by Site Administration (Mother Nature, Mike, and Mike Noble).
6. All Ultimate Bass Members are eligable to win!

Have Fun and play to win!

Mike Cork

Calincalif50 , did you have a question? I see you quoted the rules but I don't see a post to go along with them? Let us know.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

calincalif50

juz learnin my way around and must have thought quote was to make a new post, obviously not.  I'll work on my post etiquette

Mike Cork

Definately not a problem, I just wanted to make sure you didn't have a question. If you haven't seen it somewhere before I love questions, fishing questions ;D I pass the technical stuff of to Mother Nature  lo

No need to work on post "etiquette" keep it clean for the kiddies and all will be great. Practice and play away, it can get confusing at times, everyone here knows I have made strange posts. I chauk them up to "Testing the enviroment"  lo

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

alias left_turn56

Cal,
If you ever need to know what NOT to post, just ask Ranger...he has LOTS of experiance in that arena!
Left_turn56

calincalif50

MotherNature

Calin,
no worries, The board can be a little overwhelming to the new folks. If you need anything just give a hollar and I will try to help out. ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>