Also new to boards!

Started by G3hp200, September 01, 2006, 09:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3hp200

Hi everyone!I stumbled across this website the other night and liked what I saw.Alot of people from all over.Hope to pick some peoples brains for tips and possibly give a few myself.
It takes Tin to Win!

spetro

Quote from: G3hp200 on September 01, 2006, 09:06:41 PM
Hi everyone!I stumbled across this website the other night and liked what I saw.Alot of people from all over.Hope to pick some peoples brains for tips and possibly give a few myself.

want tips....ya came to the right place 8)

T1A

Welcome aboard!!!  Jump in when ya can and enjoy..lots of great stuff here...if ya need anything just ask!  ~beer~

BDonelson

Welcome aboard Glad to have you join us. If you need any tips or etc. Just jump in everyone will gladly help when they can.

Bill

Lipripper

G3hp200 and to the Ultimate Bass Family and make yourself right at  :)hsh: and we are glad to have you here with us. We will be looking for some of those tip  ;) ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Creel Limit Zero

Welcome G3.  Glad to have you.  Hope to share some of those tips with you.   ~c~

hesjustbassin

'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

Warpath

Welcome to Ulitmate Bass G3hp200!!!  Glad to have you join us here!

You and I are from the same neck of the woods.  I grew up in Carrollton, Ohio, my folks still live in Steubenville, and I was home for an entire week last week.  Fished Tappan, Highlandtown, and Friendship Park Lake.  Also hit some streams as well.  We have a lot of anglers here on UB from the Buckeye State and most post good reports after they fish a lake or river.  Good bunch of guys too.

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!  Welcome to UB!

Eric

Swede

G3hp200 -

Welcome to UB!!!  Looking forward to seeing you around the site. ~c~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

GotstaFish

Andrew

G3hp200, welcome aboard and we hope you enjoy your stay.  ~c~
Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards