Lure Tamers for Christmas

Started by eyefish2good, November 15, 2006, 08:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyefish2good

Just in time for the holidays! I am offering to the Ultimate Bass members this one time offer. From now until Dec. 31 you can have either free shipping or a free Lure Tamer (you pick the size) of your choice with the purchase of a complete set. This offfer is good up to a total of 3 sets per person. Buy three sets, get three free guards!
  Just let me know which offer it is that you like and your screenname when you order and I'll send either a check for $5.00 or your free Tamer. You MUST be a member of Ultimate Bass to recieve this offer. Looks like a good time to join!!
      Tight lines, be safe and happy holidays to all...
Marcus

AJ

am definantly hooking up with you soon

JayPea2006

As someone who is using this product, you can't pass up this deal! Protect yourself, your gear, your pets, and your kids from those razor sharp hooks. A great gift and a heckuva' deal!

AJ

are they mainly for like crankbaits, spinners jigs ect ect or will they work also for treble hooks and a regular old fashioned hook??? or are there smaller ones for them??

guess have to go look at site again and see

JayPea2006

Quote from: ho_shi on November 22, 2006, 07:55:42 PM
are they mainly for like crankbaits, spinners jigs ect ect or will they work also for treble hooks and a regular old fashioned hook??? or are there smaller ones for them??

guess have to go look at site again and see

They're primarily for lures sporting treble hooks, though I have one of the small one's encasing a flipping jig at the moment.