ZX225 Skeeter

Started by parasite, January 23, 2007, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parasite

Hello, this is my first post here it goes! While at a boat show this last weekend my dealer told me to sell my Skeeter, and he would put me in a new Stratos,  wrapped and loaded.Heres the deal ... No Charge!!!! So guess what? I have a great deal on a 2004 ZX225 with a 225 hpdi that has a brand new powerhead, still double oiling. It has all the options: 101 pound Minn Kota, 4bank batt charger,Lowrance X-15 MT gps sonar on the console,LMS480 gps sonar up front.Single console. It also has the upgraded dual axle trailer with brakes and swing away tongue, spare tire. This is one of the nicest fishing machines out there! I am going to try to sell it for what I owe which is around $25,500   and will entertain reasonable offers ,  Thanks Chuck,

burglure

CouchTater

A 225 HPDI would be a Yamaha burglure.. ;)
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

parasite

Sorry its a yamaha HPDI 225

burglure

that's cool!  It's a good deal, but can't quite do it(just off of my price range) :bang.

here fishy,fishy

Can you post some pictures for us? and what state are you in?

parasite

Hello, Im in Illinois, I will post pics as soon as i figure out how to get them from my camera to here! Im not much on a computer! Its a red and white rep team boat. Oh I can meet or deliver whereever   within reason thanks Chuck 

here fishy,fishy

Quote from: parasite on January 23, 2007, 01:06:07 PM
Hello, Im in Illinois, I will post pics as soon as i figure out how to get them from my camera to here! Im not much on a computer! Its a red and white rep team boat. Oh I can meet or deliver whereever   within reason thanks Chuck 
By the way it's great to have you on Ultimate Bass I hope you have alot of fun as I have.

parasite

Hey guys{and gals} its a lot of boat for the money !make an offer

skeeter2007

Dug

This has been up with no responses for over 30 days.  If I don't hear from you after 7 more days this posting will be deleted in accordance with forum rules.

Thanks

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

here fishy,fishy

Quote from: parasite on January 23, 2007, 01:06:07 PM

Chuck please email me some pictures I might be interested Thanks,
Troy

Dug

This posting is over the 30 day limit.  However, I need to start cleaning up the place a bit.  If I don't hear from you in 7 days or there is no other
responses, this will be moved to the trash can.  Thanks for understanding.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

here fishy,fishy

Quote from: Dug on April 12, 2007, 09:02:33 AM
This posting is over the 30 day limit.  However, I need to start cleaning up the place a bit.  If I don't hear from you in 7 days or there is no other
responses, this will be moved to the trash can.  Thanks for understanding.

Dug
Chuck,
I still am looking forwad to some pictures, you can email them to me or mail 35mm photos.
Thanks,
Troy

JEVSkeeter

Troy,

I've got an "06" for sale PM if you want pricing and pictures.

James 4:8,
Skeeter Boats Demo Team,
Yamaha, Minn Kota,
Humminbird, Navionics, Luck"E"Strike, Stay-N-Charge, BassWishes Tackle

rufthumbs

please make contact with me about your bug boat, I have a friend looking for this boat.

JEVSkeeter

Rufthumbs,

Are you talking about my boat? Just PM if you are.

Thanks.

J.E.

Skeeter Boats Demo Team,
Yamaha, Minn Kota,

docav

troy i will tell chuckto get in touch with you if he hasnt already. doug

here fishy,fishy

Quote from: docav on April 23, 2007, 09:55:35 PM
troy i will tell chuckto get in touch with you if he hasnt already. doug

Thank you! ~c~

JEVSkeeter

Troy,

Having some problem sending pic's. Can you PM another email address?

Thanks

Skeeter Boats Demo Team,
Yamaha, Minn Kota,

Dug

Just doing some cleaning on the forum.  This post is over 30 days without a reply. If there is nothing further in the next 7 days it will be taken off.  Thanks.

Dug