Another New Comer on Board

Started by Hydra-Sport'n, March 15, 2007, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra-Sport'n

Stumbled on the site..Took a look quick look around as a guest..was very impressed with the abundance and wealth of knowledge posted here from you guys..Awesome site..look forward to gaining some valuable in-site from the people here on the sport...

T1A

Fish_myster

Howdy!
Welcome aboard.  ~c~ We can't wait to see some info from you too! and Pic's  ;PHO) of some nice Virginian  bass.
Tight lines fro the Ohio river bottoms.
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

hesjustbassin

Welcome to Ultimate Bass Mr. Hydra-Sport.  ~c~ Make yourself at home, and if you need anything, just let us know.
'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

Swede

Welcome aboard - come back often - I have for two years now.  Self proclaimed addict ;D
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

rbell88

Welcome! Jump right in the water is fine.

pegleg

Welcome to Ultimate Bass Hydra-Sport,
  Come on in and make yourself at home. Lots of friendly folks and a ton of info here. If you need any help just holler. Don't forget to go to the contest threads and get signed up for the monthly tackle giveaway.
                                                                                     Pegleg
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

topcat

Welcome aboard  Mr. Hydra-Sport  we are glad you have decided to become a member of Ultimate Bass...come on in if we can help you find anything or you have questions about the site please let us know....once again welcome and enjoy......

Topcat

IB_Racin_NC

Welcome aboard.  I just joined about a month ago myself and I, like you just came to look around and was equally as impressed. And getting more impressed the more I read. What kind of Hydra-Sport ya got?  I used to have one myself and loved it!

Bassinkorea

Welcome, Swede said one word above about what you will become.."addict"
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Hydra-Sport'n

Hey IB appreciate the welcome..own a VS150FF Hydrasport..Powered by a Johnson GT150. Very fast dry riding hull. Can't figure out for the life of me why they stopped manufacturing their bass boat line...

Lipripper

Mr. Hydra-Sport and aboard the Ultimate Bass Express and like Swede I stopped by here a couple of years ago and just can't seam to get enough of ail the information and friendly folks around here so just jump right on in and make yourself right at  :)hsh: and just holler if we can help you with anything.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

sctamadrummer

Welcome aboard and glad you decided to join us!

Mike