05' Legend LE-21 For Sale

Started by weekend warrior, July 22, 2007, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekend warrior

I'm posting my 05' Legend LE-21 for sale. Thought I'd put it on here and see what happens. It's loaded with all the features plus I've repowered it with the 250 pro xs. It has warranty until 2012. If you want more info or picks email me at and I'll get'em to ya asap. The price I'm asking is $32,000.00 but will entertain any resonable offers. Thanks and good fishing.

weekend warrior

Mike Cork

What does the F/S stand for?

This is an awesome deal but you might be pushing interest away F/S=fish and ski.... however with a 250 and a ski pole it certainly will pull a skier :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Coonhound

I think he means "For Sale".  ;D
Matt
"People sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" Credited to George Orwell
Nervous B's Custom Hand Pours
Pics of Fish

weekend warrior

Do ya think that's better Mike. I was just trying to follow the instructions the moderator had left. You are right this is a good deal I can't believe no one has even ask me for pics yet. I am looking strongly at the 211 is I can sell this baby soon. Could you post some pics on here for me if I sent'em to ya?

Jdaddy

You can post them yourself, just go to photobucket.com and open a free account, once you did that just upload Ur pics there.
next, you need to choose the the picture you want to open right click on it, once you did scroll down to properties and then copy the address (URL) line.
Next, go back to Ultimate Bass site and use the insert image Icon ( look up above the smiley's Icons) [ img ][ img ], place ur copied picture in between the [ img ]paste pic here[/img] and you good to go.

weekend warrior

ColtSteele

pics and specs to please.
Thanks

Dug

This posting is at the 30 day limit with no response. If there is no additional entries within 7 days, the posting will be moved off this topic and deactivated.  Thanks for your understanding.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

here fishy,fishy

Send me pic's and info on everything. as well as location!
Troy

Dug

This posting is over the 30 day limit with no response. If there is no additional entries within 7 days, the posting will be moved off this topic and deactivated.  Thanks for your understanding.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Loriz Tackletales

Hi everone my name is lori and I'm a new sponsor of Ultimate Bass.  This is what I can offer you.
Are you looking for a quick effective, yet inexpensive
way to sell your boat? Look no further. At Anglers
Edge Marine, we are a listing service offering many of
the same ammenities as a broker. We will list your
boat for a one time flat fee of $199 with no commission
or hidden fees. We advertise your boat until you tell us
your boat is sold. Your ad will never expire. Your boat
will be advertised with unlimited pictures on

Boattrader.com
Boats.com
iboats.com
Usedboats.com
Thesaltydog.com
Boat-world.com
Anglersedgemarine.com
Yachtbroker.com
Boatquest.com
Boatclassifieds.com
boatsville.com
123usedboats.com
usedboatfinder.com

This service gives you all the resources that a broker
uses to sell your boat without having to pay a big
commission. I am a firm believer that nobody knows
your boat better than you do! So who better to be
talking to the buyer?

You still sell your boat. I just bring the buyers to
you by advertising your boat on all of these websites.
We will supply you with any needed paperwork such as
a bill of sale to help you complete a safe
transaction. We also offer inhouse financing.

To advertise for one month on all of these sites, it
would cost you over $500. We only charge a one-time
fee of $199. call 252-207-8546 or email me at .
Look at
http://www.anglersedgemarine.com/content.asp?nav=96040&cpid=4911&isPreview=True&;
for more details

PROUD SPONSOR OF ULTIMATEBASS

Creel Limit Zero

This posting is over the 30 day limit with no response. If there is no additional entries within 7 days, the posting will be moved off this topic and deactivated.  Thanks for your understanding.

Creel

here fishy,fishy

Quote from: weekend warrior on November 10, 2007, 03:46:46 PM
Price reduced to $29k.  :o

HAVE YOU SOLD YOUR BOAT YET? I AM STILL LOOKING AND THE PRICE IS GETTING BETTER SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH PIC'S PLEASE and specs on everything it has.
TROY

Dug

Dug