Alabama Girl!

Started by tritongirl, April 02, 2008, 09:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tritongirl

Hi!  My name is Dana.  I am the proud owner of a new 20x Triton with a 250 Mercury.  Has flowers on it!  Don't guess you will see many of those!  New to the site - love it!  Husband taught me to bass fish, and as they say, "The rest is history!".  Let's just say I am way too involved.  Is there a rehab for this?!?!?  Went from fishing for catfish off a Smith Lake bank to being the President of Alabama's biggest adult club and biggest jr. club and on and on and on and on and on!  Love most all fishing - bass is my favorite to catch and bream is my favorite to eat.  Spend lots of my time promoting the sport and encouraging my fishing friends.  Own a flower shop but have had to teach my employees about fishing.  The're either taking a flower order or an entry form.  It's a blast!  I'm one of the few women who gets chill bumps when she hears Brad Paisley's "I'm Gonna Miss Her"! 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Buzbait88

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new boat.  ~c~ I love tritons.  I have a champion now, but am thinking a bout buying a triton in a few years.  ;D  Make sure to post a pic of your boat and write a review on it.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

tritongirl

Thanks!  Where do I do that?   ~fff

Buzbait88

Quote from: tritongirl on April 02, 2008, 09:21:34 PM
Thanks!  Where do I do that?   ~fff

here ya go.  You can post pics in the triton forum or else just post a pic here.  I would love to see it.

boat reviews
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

tritongirl

::)  Don't know how to put a picture on here!

Buzbait88

Quote from: tritongirl on April 02, 2008, 09:45:13 PM
::)  Don't know how to put a picture on here!

Hmmm...well first you have to register for photobucket.  Upload your picture there and then copy the url, click this button and then paste your url or image code in between the img] [img  or send it to and I'll help you out a bit.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Swede

Welcome to UB Tritongirl!!  Glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more from you around the boards here ~c~ ;D
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

M_Fields

Alabama Girl,

Welcome to UB!!!

M_Fields
Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.

Fish_myster

Quote from: tritongirl on April 02, 2008, 09:16:10 PM
Hi!  My name is Dana.  I am the proud owner of a new 20x Triton with a 250 Mercury.  Has flowers on it!  Don't guess you will see many of those!  New to the site - love it!  Husband taught me to bass fish, and as they say, "The rest is history!".  Let's just say I am way too involved.  Is there a rehab for this?!?!?  Went from fishing for catfish off a Smith Lake bank to being the President of Alabama's biggest adult club and biggest jr. club and on and on and on and on and on!  Love most all fishing - bass is my favorite to catch and bream is my favorite to eat.  Spend lots of my time promoting the sport and encouraging my fishing friends.  Own a flower shop but have had to teach my employees about fishing.  The're either taking a flower order or an entry form.  It's a blast!  I'm one of the few women who gets chill bumps when she hears Brad Paisley's "I'm Gonna Miss Her"! 
Welcome aboard Dana, nice to meet you. Guess you'll fit right in with the rest of us addicts of Bass fishing. Sounds like you do support our sport well  ~c~ Hats off to ya  ;) and I love that song too!
Lookin' forward to hearing them bama fishin' reports. Check out the Bama State fishin pages.
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Bassinkorea

Welcome to UB Dana....glad to have you with us other Bass addicts   ~cf
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Lipripper

Dana and to Ultimate Bass always good to see another fishing additc around here and good to see someone who also loved to catch them beautfull kitty-kats from the bank  lo lo If you need anymore help with them  ;PHO) just holler.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bassamatic

welcome to UB,why would you want to go to rehab?
never pick a fight with an oldman,if he is to old to fight he will just shoot u

GotstaFish

left_turn56

Quote from: tritongirl on April 02, 2008, 09:16:10 PM
Is there a rehab for this?!?!?

We used to have a Fishaholics Anonymous thread....but we all realized we were a lost cause! Welcome to UB!

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

ShawnDee4

Sounds like you'll fit right in here at UB. Welcome  ;D

Sponsors:                Houseworth Electric

BlackStrat

Welcome to UB Dana, glad to have ya!
Insert witty comment here

<><

tritongirl

~roflmao  Thanks to all for rolling out the welcome mat!  Look forward to hanging around!  Love to brag about my up and coming pros.  Well, except for Gerald!  So proud of them!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fish_myster

Thanks for stopping back  ;) and I must say that is a cool photo of the TritonGirl paint job you edited in onn the first post.  8) looks way Kewl.
Dana they are a lucky group of future classic winners, I never was that lucky to have a fishing instructor that fishes and looks purdy too   ~shade  ;D

Lookin forward to updates on your crew  ~c~  ~cf ~gf
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

cmegee

Welcome aboard Tritongirl, hope to see ya droppin a line around.

Jdaddy

Welcome to Ultimatebass.com Dana , good to have ya, take your time, look around and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions or need some help please feel free to ask.
If you need help posting your Triton on the Triton board let me know.

-Shawn-

Welcome Aboard!!!  Pull up a chair and make yourself right at home!!!

tritongirl

:-*If you are a Triton owner, please see my post on the Triton Boats board.  Need your help!   :help:

tritongirl

~c~  Thanks so much for all of your responses!   ~sun

-Dave-

Bass-11

tritongirl

~heart  Love this site!  It's great!!!  Never felt so welcome!   ~fff