how do i go about makin a resume?

Started by trickworm92, May 26, 2008, 11:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trickworm92

ive been wanting to get some sponsors  and i dont even know how to start on a resume     or even how to give it to the people  i want  to sponsor me            can any body help?

Buzbait88

I would suggest looking at some of the other resumes posted here and make yours off of theirs.  I'm not saying copy paste all their information, but you'll at least get an idea of what information to put in yours.  Alot of pro's also have their resumes posted on their site for viewing.  You have to remember when writing your resume that wins and top 5 finishes look good, but its more about what you can do for them by promotions then winning.  Winning is good, but a whole resume boasting about how good you are isn't going to get you anywhere.

Go to the companies you are interested in and find an e-mail address.  tell them what you like most about their products and attach your resume for them to view.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Kal-Kevin

Swede got it pretty well covered but when I do one a try to think of what the reader wants to see. If your going for  a bit company then think what are they looking for in a new person on staff. you would not talk of driving truck to them  but you would talk of what you could do for them and getting their bait used!

Kal

trickworm92