Fall pattern smallies

Started by Nolliver, November 22, 2008, 10:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nolliver

With this being my first season that I actually continue to fish for bass into the fall/early winter, my fishing partner and I have played hell trying to catch fish that we locate.After alot of reading,a couple seminars and patient time on the water,we are finally bringing some quality fish to the boat.
This first fish is my personal best,approaching 6#s and came on a swimbait in 35' of water.

This big girl came out of 26' of watere on the dropshot.Barely ticked the line so I'm glad that I have been teaching myself to be a line watcher. Enjoy!
"I seem to forget what I've learned when I was falling.I didn't know yet what I'd know when I was bleeding" Dax Riggs

paxpress

-Shawn-

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

OCBassman

GOT EM

man those are some nice looking fish man....
mines bigger than yours!

Lipripper

Nolliver great looking smallies  ~c~ ~c~ Looks lik eit was getting a little cool up there.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

silversalmon

Nice looking smallies, those look like the ones I used to catch back in the days of Lake Erie fishing about this time of year too  ~c~ ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

red rocket

Quote from: Nolliver on November 22, 2008, 10:26:52 PM
With this being my first season that I actually continue to fish for bass into the fall/early winter, my fishing partner and I have played hell trying to catch fish that we locate.After alot of reading,a couple seminars and patient time on the water,we are finally bringing some quality fish to the boat.
This first fish is my personal best,approaching 6#s and came on a swimbait in 35' of water.

This big girl came out of 26' of watere on the dropshot.Barely ticked the line so I'm glad that I have been teaching myself to be a line watcher. Enjoy!
;PEP) ~beer~ ~beer~// ;D

larrylargemouth

Nice quality smallmouths!  ~c~ ~c~ Great  ;PHO) too!  You are on some solid fish.

Swede

~c~ ~c~  That's all I gots to say about that  ;D
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Adam H.

Nice smalljaws! ~c~ In the fall/winter I hardly ever get the thump... usually just a heavy feelin'. That's when I cross their eyes. Hook sets are free. :) Don't be afraid to check swing.
Adam

Baron49

Nice Smallmouths....if it were not for the snow and ice I almost recognize the background of your fishing hole.... ~shhh