*wave* from MN

Started by upnorth, April 29, 2009, 12:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upnorth

Mostly shore fish.  Love hitting either of the big rivers by me (Minnesota and Mississippi).

Nice place, I have been lurking for a little while now.

Joshawa

Always good to meet fellow bass addict from the Nort' Woods. Welcome to UB!
-Josh

**2009 UB Fantasy Baseball Champ**

Lipripper

upnorth and to Ultimate Bass and glad you decided to join us here. Most of my fishing is done from the shore also. Just make yourself right at  :)hsh: and holler if you need any help.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Noble

Welcome upnorth to UltimateBass.com.  Look forward to reading about your fishing.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

awcGA

Welcome to the UB forum Upnorth. I bet you see a variety of fish coming from those two rivers. Thanks for joining us here.
God created police officers so firefighters would have a hero.

Think the Ultimate Bass forum is beneficial to you then help support it by becoming a Charter Member

nitroman

"I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6"
www.alluringbaits.com/affiliate/nitroman

upnorth

Quote from: awcGA on April 29, 2009, 04:37:22 PM
Welcome to the UB forum Upnorth. I bet you see a variety of fish coming from those two rivers. Thanks for joining us here.

No kidding, one day my buddy pulled a walleye out of the Minnesota down near Bloomington and the thing had little feet.  Freaked the hell out of us.   :shocking:

Joshawa

Quote from: upnorth on April 29, 2009, 08:41:26 PM
No kidding, one day my buddy pulled a walleye out of the Minnesota down near Bloomington and the thing had little feet.  Freaked the hell out of us.   :shocking:

Wow  :shocking:, I don't think I would be eating that.
-Josh

**2009 UB Fantasy Baseball Champ**

upnorth

I don't eat anything that comes out of either river South of the Cities.

larrylargemouth

Welcome to UB upnorth! A walleye with feet! :shocking: If you need any help around here, just give us a yell. ;D

Kal-Kevin

Quote from: upnorth on April 29, 2009, 08:41:26 PM
No kidding, one day my buddy pulled a walleye out of the Minnesota down near Bloomington and the thing had little feet.  Freaked the hell out of us.   :shocking:
What! did you get a photo of that one I bet it would be worth money! any ways welcome to Ub and glad to have you!

weirdlittleman

welcome to the best web site around
"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

Groma

Always glad to have more company from around here, here !  lo
"You have to fight for the right to fish "