1696 members

Started by spetro, November 23, 2005, 07:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spetro

Last week when I signed up to UB we had 1596 .....everyone was happy that they hit 1600.......well 100 new members in less then a week......Not bad. Please welcome the 1700 member with full fastion ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

MotherNature

Your right spetro it sure has been a whirl wind week  ;D It's great that we have gotten so many new members! More friends for the holidays ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Sharon

and the numbers keep climbing!    ~c~

DocIrv

If you build it they will come.
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

DAWG

DocIrv

Hey, who put that "Weekend Angler" on my name there. I am not a weekend angler as I am mostly retired and mostly fish during the week! Let's please change it to something more accurate, like, "Wannabe, never gonabe, good tournament bass fisherman."  :roll2:
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

Sharon

The name goes by post count,, keep posting and you will get a different title..  ~c~

DAWG

Quote from: DocIrv on November 23, 2005, 07:13:04 AM
Hey, who put that "Weekend Angler" on my name there. I am not a weekend angler as I am mostly retired and mostly fish during the week! Let's please change it to something more accurate, like, "Wannabe, never gonabe, good tournament bass fisherman."  :roll2:
That will change as your post count goes up  ;)

Sharon

Quote from: DAWG on November 23, 2005, 07:14:38 AM
That will change as your post count goes up  ;)

The echos are back  :roll2:

FishinCustody

Mostly Retired???

Jeez Doc, you work harder than I do :roll2:

spetro

AXL 18.....I know that soccer pic......Welcome my friend ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

BigCheese

Same thing here Spetro,  The only way I knew who it was was from the Pic.  Welcome old buddy

FishinCustody

What you guys DON'T know, is that I"m growing my hair out like that again ~c~ ~shhh

nlareau

Quote from: AXL 18 on November 23, 2005, 09:18:12 AM
What you guys DON'T know, is that I"m growing my hair out like that again ~c~ ~shhh

Which one?
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

FishinCustody

Check the mullet in the pic...... :shocking:

BigCheese

~roflmao Looking forward to seeing that ~roflmao

Allen Shadd

This site may not have as many members as other sites I've been on, but I always say, it's quality man, noy quantity!

Mike, we're playing phone tag again... mullethead. ~roflmao ~roflmao

left_turn56

I think he meant which hair... :roll2:

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

blazr21

Mike, glad to see you man. Did I mention how you like swimming? Ok I won't say anything. I am growing my hair as well just to cover the scar up. ~c~

Largemouthlou

Could this be the President and founder of the origanal SWIM club????? ~roflmao ~roflmao ~beer~ You luvvvvvves ya bud??? ~beer~ Louis

AB

Heck with the hair, I got the magnifying glass out trying to make out the "background scenery" of the pic... ~shade

Mike Cork

"Weekend Angler" will change in accordance with your post count. Won't be long and you will be a tournament winner I am sure ;)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

nlareau

Quote from: AwesomeBullet on November 23, 2005, 04:09:10 PM
Heck with the hair, I got the magnifying glass out trying to make out the "background scenery" of the pic... ~shade

Grant, he went to CLEMSON. You never want to look at a Clemson girl too closely.  :shocking:
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

toddandy

Quote from: nlareau on November 24, 2005, 04:08:11 PM
Grant, he went to CLEMSON. You never want to look at a Clemson girl too closely.  :shocking:
I sure did see alot of sweet ones there when I got lost on the way to Keowee.....hmmmm....maybe I wasn't really lost at all....But I'll never tell ~shhh