Alrighty RedSkeeter's

Started by SLEEPINRANGER, November 24, 2005, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLEEPINRANGER

In Da House!!!!! Welcome to Ultimate Bass ole buddy ~beer~ Ya really gonna like it here :)
Happy Thanksgiving ~c~

BigCheese

Welcome Red Skeeter ~c~ ~c~

Great to see you again Harry

T1A

PetiteBass

rdb

Welcome Harry---great to have ya.

By the way sorry we didn't get to hookup a with a few weeks ago. But we did talk about ya!!! You and them dang Caveliers, and I did drink a crown for ya!!!!
~beer~  ~an~

Mike Noble

Welcome Red Skeeter...great to have you join up.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

SeabeeBasser

Harry how ya been ol buddy? Hope everything is well we sure missed ya at Santee :( Hopefully see ya at Okee ;D

MotherNature

Welcome Aboard RedSkeeter! Glad to have you here at Ultimate Bass..have a look around, make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Laurie

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

spetro

Hey Red..........sure is good ya found your way here ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ;D

PBTriton

HARRY.............................

real glad your here. Sorry we didnt't see you a few weeks back.
Anytime you wanna do the Santee swamp.....jus' let me know. ~c~

RedSkeeter

Thanks Guy 'n' Gals for the welcome, but you know how dum I am when it come to these puter'. I can't figure any thing out. I don't even know if this reply is gonna be posted ? Ya, I missed you dudes down in South Carolina. Sorry I have not been postin', but I been a tad busy. However, I do like this board. Maybe you dudes can help me out with a sig 'n' an' avatar. I don't have a clue.

RedSkeeter

Hi' ya, rdb!!! Man I missed my ride on that rocket ship you got. How the heck you been?

rdb

we'll get er done soon I hope---again hope all is well wid you and glad you found us.  You and sleep'in need to make a just for fun trip down this way, soon--- Like maybe in February the 18th>. hint hint.  ~beer~

supplyguy

MotherNature

Quote from: RedSkeeter on November 25, 2005, 08:20:23 PM
Maybe you dudes can help me out with a sig 'n' an' avatar. I don't have a clue.

Not a dude  :roll2: but I might be able to help you out with that siggy...

Just email me a copy at and I will take care of it ;)

RedSkeeter

Laurie, I'm well aware you ain't no dude.   ;)  I did take you up on your offer 'n' sent you an' e-mail. Thanks in ad'vance.

scwildbill

~sun Okay who let da bug in???......
:roll2:

Welcome Harry!!!
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

RedSkeeter

Thanks Bill 'n' back to'ya  ~beer~ Dang, we gettin' the old crowd over here. Lookin' better all the time  ~sun

MotherNature

No problem Harry! I got the file and the siggy is up and runnin'  ~c~

RedSkeeter

Thank you laurie..........Your the man.........there I go again  :roll2:.....I mean Woman  ~an~

MotherNature

Soooo Harry are you finding your way around the site ok? I like to ask new members how things are going to make sure that they feel at home as possible...

RedSkeeter

I'm a tad slooooow when it come to sites like these  ???  but with your help 'n' the help of some old buddies.......You'al with keep me straight. I do like the board 'n' plan on stayin' around for awhile.

MotherNature

Sounds good! Just let me know if you need anything ;)

Tritonbmc

Good to see you Harry.  Sure did miss you at Santee this year.  I actually made it thru the entire time with no medical emergencies :shocking: ~c~

RedSkeeter

Hi Steve'o, Glad to see you are doin' great 'n' that you had a good time at Santee...here to'ya  ~beer~