New to the form

Started by john439, December 10, 2010, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john439

hello i am 18 and new to the forum.i live in jacksonville Florida and i try to fish once a week. Can anybody please give me information that would help me catch fish on the saint john's river using artificial lures.

iClass

Welcome to Ultimate Bass!  Glad to have you onboard!  If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, we have some of the friendliest people I've ever had to privilege to be associated with on this site.  Also be sure and check out the New Member Contest - Just sign up and you have the opportunity to win some great prizes, just for becoming a new member!
This link will take you to the new member contest. 

To find out information regarding the St. Johns River in Florida you may want to check out the state fishing boards for Florida.    http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=65.0

Hope this helps, Good luck and once again, Welcome!
iClass 

Ron Fogelson

Hello john439 & welcome to Ultimatebass.com

Mike Noble is heading down to jacksonville Florida soon maybe you guys can learn the saint john's together  :-*

Also iClass gave you some great links to use here as well, please let us know if you need any help around here.

Fogy

Donald Garner

john439,
Welcome to Ultimate Bass, we're glad your here. ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lee Smith

Welcome john439!  ~c~  You will find plenty of help here!  That's what we are about. Just one big family!!  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods