>>who wants a free baitcasting reel?

Started by spetro, December 23, 2005, 06:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spetro

The next boat safety pop quiz will be for a pfluger solars reel from my personal stach. I will also throw in a spro hat donated by triton1a......and some cajun spice with cookbook donated by SCWB....and some garlic sent donated by pete at lakehawk  The pop quiz will be tomorrow.....stay tuned  ~gator

Lipripper

About what time spetro eye could use a baitcasting reel to help me learn how to Bass Fish with  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Kal-Kevin

I'll be here for that, not the stuff but your great quiz!

nlareau

The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

spetro

Hummmmmm.....seeing that this prize pack is worth over $100.00+, I'd stay logged on all day.  It will happen when you least expect it.  As always....First one to get the answer right.......wins.

(winner must be a UB member...no guests)

Lipripper

Well good luck to ya'll then cause around three in the afternoon we are going to be going over to our Daughters house for our Christmas time together  ;D Oh well guess eye will just have to keep learning on my spinning gear  :roll2: :roll2: ;D

spetro

could happen in the morning.....ya just never know >:D ;D

Lipripper

Is i tgoing to be one of them trickie ones like which is the give way boat and which is the stand on boat ina given situation  :shocking:  :roll2: :roll2:

Lipripper

Or how about i fboating at night and you see a red and a whit light what kind of boa tmight it be and which are you the give way boat or the stand on boat  lo lo

spetro

now you're flaunting your smartness lip  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Oh and you are the give way vessel, based on the info you provided ;)

Lipripper

Nope spetro  your the give way cause your giving away a baitcaster  :roll2: :roll2: ;D

spetro

Lipripper

Eric B.

Dont do it before 11 because im usually still  :sleep: so yea lol. rekon i better get up early tomorrow

Official Member of the MLSC

A hunt based only on trophies taken, falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live

Mike Cork

That's quite a prize package, everyone be on your toes tomorrow ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Lipripper, you picked up qute a bit from your course :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

spetro

He sure did Mike......hes getting purdy smart on that boating stuff.  He must be gettin tutored by this guy
v
v
v
v
v
v

Lipripper

Yelp that's my brother spetro  and here's the boat he's going to let me use to take to the ralley in May  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kal-Kevin

I'm ready let have the quiz!  lo

Dog do you think you can handle that boat?

Lipripper

Kevin not sure but going to give it the ol collage try  :roll2: :roll2: After all eye'm certified now  lo lo

Kal-Kevin

the question is certified what? oh yes you mean on boats!

Spetro has try to get me hook up with one here in Michigun but there are none till fishing season starts. So I think I may need to do it on line form out of state.  ::)

Lipripper

That's a good question Kevin and it's a good idea to take the test over again if it's been a spell just to refresh you gray matter  ;D

Kal-Kevin

to long Lip where did you do you course at?

Creel Limit Zero

Wow, this is an awesome deal Spetro.   ~c~  I'll be out most of today too, going to the Redskins game today.

Lipripper

Have fun at the game Creel who they playing today.
Kevin there is a link that spetro  put up and I just followed the one for Illinois and found it.

Fishaholic

redskins? does Mr. Potato Head play for them?  :roll2: :roll2: