Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Wilough slough

(Read 1854 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

sticks

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
Kickingbass ????? Any reports? Finally got a new aluminum to hit this lake after about a 15 year absence

Lipripper

• LM Forum Staff
  • Chicago Illinois
Kickingbass ????? Any reports? Finally got a new aluminum to hit this lake after about a 15 year absence
Good Luck out there and I didn't fish over in Indiana last year but am going to try to get over there this year.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

kickinbass

• Lunker
See my post Fishing in February . I have not been out since then due to the crazy weather.

Lipripper

• LM Forum Staff
  • Chicago Illinois
Don it's good to see you stopping by ever so often. ~c~

sticks

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
How’s the fall bite?

kickinbass

• Lunker
closed for hunting season

Lipripper

• LM Forum Staff
  • Chicago Illinois
closed for hunting season
Howde Don and how are you doing? Miss you around here since it's been awhile since you stopped by for a visit.

kickinbass

• Lunker
Doing ok. Been busy with work and have had no time for play. Trying to catch up with my home repairs after being down for a year . Still dealing with pain from injuries but hanging in. Hopefully the  fish will pay in 2018. Only got out fishing 6 times this year. 63 bass caught and released . ~beer~

Lipripper

• LM Forum Staff
  • Chicago Illinois
Doing ok. Been busy with work and have had no time for play. Trying to catch up with my home repairs after being down for a year . Still dealing with pain from injuries but hanging in. Hopefully the  fish will pay in 2018. Only got out fishing 6 times this year. 63 bass caught and released . ~beer~
I hear you and I'm still recovering from my cancer treatment and starting to fix things I had to let go cause I just didn't have the strength to do them. I only went fishing twice this year but each time I was gone for about 3 week each time Crappie fishing. Hope you can get out more next year.