Terible Boat accident..

Started by zarraspook, April 08, 2021, 08:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarraspook

What a shame that this is happening now...

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms
Should be a convenience store not a government agency!!

BassmanRudy

Yep. It's what happened to mine. :-( everything else I gave to the cartels- its what barry did and that was Ok...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Smallie_Stalker

Biden is set to sign an executive order outlawing any gun without a serial number. I wonder if he realizes he has no way to track them down.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zarraspook

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on April 08, 2021, 09:29:44 PM

Biden is set to sign an executive order outlawing any gun without a serial number. I wonder if he realizes he has no way to track them down.

~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

WTodd

I make jokes about losing guns in boat accidents too but there is no way in hell I'm letting a political party or that idiot in the White House take anything away from me with his in-Constitutional BS.....something, something COLD DEAD HANDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizard

Every year of my life a politician says he will take away the guns---yet they remain in citizen's hands. Approximately 260,000,000 weapons in a citizenry of 340,000,000. If the citizens say, ( NO!), the government won't take them. The Russians and Chinese can get the guns but only after the citizens shove them down their throats or up their rears.

The Russians should fear China as they share border. An old Cold War joke: China and Russia fought a war. On the first day the Russians captured 1 million Chinese; second day they captured 3 million Chinese; third day 10 million Chinese were captured;; on the fourth day---Russia surrendered.

Wizard

zarraspook

Quote from: Wizard on April 09, 2021, 10:27:44 PM
Every year of my life a politician says he will take away the guns---yet they remain in citizen's hands. Approximately 260,000,000 weapons in a citizenry of 340,000,000. If the citizens say, ( NO!), the government won't take them. The Russians and Chinese can get the guns but only after the citizens shove them down their throats or up their rears.

The Russians should fear China as they share border. An old Cold War joke: China and Russia fought a war. On the first day the Russians captured 1 million Chinese; second day they captured 3 million Chinese; third day 10 million Chinese were captured;; on the fourth day---Russia surrendered.

Wizard

BassmanRudy

^^^^ ain't that the truth!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

acesover

It is refreshing to see a forum like this one that doesn't have a fanatical canadian dropping posts is any politics are mentioned like it is on BBC

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: acesover on December 17, 2022, 12:12:12 PM
It is refreshing to see a forum like this one that doesn't have a fanatical canadian dropping posts is any politics are mentioned like it is on BBC
Welcome back to the site. We're a refreshing place because we don't talk or allow political discussions on this forum. :)

Hobious

you see the post above? 

i know a guy that retired and move to the boonies because he loves his guns.  now he is screwed.  his health is failing and he needs to get to dialysis regularly.  he literally moved for guns. 

i love my guns.  the ones i have which are really just tools for me to reach out and touch some animal, and eat it.  i dont need anymore.  i would love a suppresor to protect my ears, but that aint happening, unless i move out into the boonies. but not gonna happen.  i love guns, i dont LOOOOVVVEEE guns.

nothing will happen to our guns.  they are entrenched.