An open letter to Ulimate Bass

Started by spetro, November 17, 2005, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spetro

I want to thank all of the members for accepting the new members like you have done.  This site is a class site ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ No vulgarities are tolerated here and I for one LOVE IT.  In recent days you may be feeling bombarded with new members.  Well this may be true.........but you are being bombarded by the cream of the crop.  Seasoned bassers that have tons of helpful thoughts and ideas ;) 

The exchange of knowledge this site will be receiving will beneficial to all.  I've taken the time to read a ton of threads here.  It is so refreshing to be at a site that is Noble in every aspect....Again THANK YOU

bass1cpr

Welcome aboard okee-dokee. Glad to have you guys around and looking forward to hearing from all the garagemaul gang.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

MotherNature

We like to think that we have one of the best bass fishing sites out there and I do have to say that our staff puts up a mean welcome lo

I have had the pleasure of talking through PM's with a couple of the newer members and each seems to be top notch. Don't hesitate to jump in the conversations as I am sure that everyone will welcome your contributions to the topics.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Sharon

Glad you like it here okee-dokee  ~c~  And dont forget, if you have any questions pertaining to the site, just ask one of the staff members listed in your welcome PM. All of us are here to help in any way we can to make your navigation around the site easy and informative.
Thanks again for joining Ultimate Bass  ;D

SCWildSis

Quote from: okee-dokee on November 17, 2005, 11:11:22 PM
I want to thank all of the members for accepting the new members like you have done.  This site is a class site ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ No vulgarities are tolerated here and I for one LOVE IT.  In recent days you may be feeling bombarded with new members.  Well this may be true.........but you are being bombarded by the cream of the crop.  Seasoned bassers that have tons of helpful thoughts and ideas ;) 

The exchange of knowledge this site will be receiving will beneficial to all.  I've taken the time to read a ton of threads here.  It is so refreshing to be at a site that is Noble in every aspect....Again THANK YOU

Hey Okee........who the heck are you calling a seasoned basser!!!???? lo lo lo lo lo lo

Warpath

We have gained numerous new members in the recent days but thats why the site was created.  It was meant for bassers all across the country to contribute their two cents worth.  We're glad to have you guys and gals sign up and are looking forward to your experiences and contributions. 

When I signed up for the site (from another site), I was amazed at the humility, courtesy, and friendship that was expressed on UB.  It truly has been a rewarding switch for me, and we all hope it is for the new members as well.

Eric

BigCheese

Well Said Okee,
I am just floored by how friendly everyone is on this site and the warm welcomes we have all received.  Noble is the perfect word to discribe UB. ~c~ ~c~

Mike Cork

Wow :o very kind words, thank you for the Kudos. The staff here at UltimateBass works very hard and diligently to keep the site fresh and family viewable.

okee-dokee and BigCheese you and everyone you know are more than welcome here and we (everyone here on Ultimatebas.com) are excited to have so many new friends :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Noble

THANK YOU okee-dokee for the awesome post (and thanks for being a charter member).  The staff here does their best to keep the site family accessible, friendly, and just like home.  And our greatest asset is our members.  We hope the new members continue to walk thru the door that is always open.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

scwildbill

Very well said Steve!.... UB Okee dokee is the type of man that will give you the shirt off his back and so are the other new members that have shown up here. I look forward to contributing to this site! Thanks for the opportunity! :)hsh:
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

SCWildSis

Quote from: scwildbill on November 18, 2005, 07:22:00 AM
Very well said Steve!.... UB Okee dokee is the type of man that will give you the shirt off his back and so are the other new members that have shown up here. I look forward to contributing to this site! Thanks for the opportunity! :)hsh:

Alright Bill........let's not get too personal.........I got my favorite Carolina shirt on my back right now and you ain't gettin' it!!! lo lo lo

Mike Cork

scwildbill no need to thank us  ;) We love new members and are looking forward to sharing great ideas, fishing tips, and enjoying some good ole fashioned dock talk ~c~ ~c~ We see the opportunity as one for everyone, current - past - and new members to enjoy Ultimate Bass.

Looking forward to everyone cutting off the big motor and finding a spot to cast around a bit ;) Tell everyone don't be shy, tie on your favorite bait and start casting :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SCWildSis

Quote from: Mike on November 18, 2005, 07:27:16 AM
scwildbill no need to thank us  ;) We love new members and are looking forward to sharing great ideas, fishing tips, and enjoying some good ole fashioned dock talk ~c~ ~c~ We see the opportunity as one for everyone, current - past - and new members to enjoy Ultimate Bass.

Looking forward to everyone cutting off the big motor and finding a spot to cast around a bit ;) Tell everyone don't be shy, tie on your favorite bait and start casting :-*

You heard him Cheese.......tie on your favorite BAIT........whatever it might be ;) ;) ;)

MotherNature

didn't someone say something about a spinnerbait  :-\ I forget what the color was......  ;D

SCWildSis

I'll never tell Laurie!!!!! ~shhh I hate to start trouble!! aa

nlareau

Can I get in on the love here?  I'm one of the 'new guys'.  I'll try not to wear out my welcome.
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

bassadict69

Thanks for the words of appreciation! We are really still a fairly new forum & thanks to the members, it has really taken off. Word of mouth referrals really tells us something about the place! We welcome everyone! & invite everyone to kick back & make thereself at home!

Nothing like making new friends on a daily basis!  ~c~

MotherNature

Your right Bassadict word of mouth is the best kind of advertising for the site and the people that it brings to the site usually stick around ;)

Creel Limit Zero

Thanks for the kind words of support for our site Okee!  Glad to have your gang join us, and look forward to sharing ideas and stories.   ~c~

BigCheese

Sis, your days coming believe me >:D >:D

You better be nice if you ever want me to give you one of the secret baits ~an~

nlareau....
Glad to have you join us over here. ~c~ ~c~

scwildbill

Cheese don't start pickin on my sister! :roll2:
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

Gunny Woodpecker

SCwildSis was talking about BigCheese's favorite spinnerbait, A real nice PINK one!!! >:D :)

BigCheese

Hey gunny there is a difference between pink baits I won't throw and the pink shorts your known to wear lo

Don't start with me I got the pic's to prove it ;D

silversalmon

It is great to have you all over here. So ya sayin a perfect gift for the holidays would be a pink spinnerbait  ~roflmao

United States Air Force 1994-present

Sharon